Thursday, 22 August 2013

Pay more attention to the time vortex in your shower.

One of the first projects we did in first year was the print making module. I've loved printmaking since I chose it as my minor in College. The idea was to take one of the words provided and make a six image narrative around the word. We had to draw four of them, and two of them had to use the techniques we had learnt - etching and lino. I chose "time" and went with the idea of a woman getting into her shower and accidentally teleporting to the age of the dinosaurs! While there, she befriended a stegosaurus and brought him back home! I used collage in matching colours to keep them related, and I'm pretty happy with the outcomes - I can see how much fun I had doing this project - scenario and character designing has to be one of my favourite things!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment